domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

jiliciousjourney: Creamy açai bowl 💓 with bananas, frozen mixed...



jiliciousjourney:

Creamy açai bowl 💓 with bananas, frozen mixed berries & açai powder, topped with mango coconut rawnola {‘cause it’s my absolute favorite at the moment💫} mango, banana slices & passionfruit 🌟 #breakfast #acaibowl #rawnola

I had a really rough night and woke up extremely drained and way to early on a Sunday with headaches and nausea… What a crazy time this is. I usually don’t have a problem with being by myself but this weekend alone with everything that’s going on right now has been the worst in a long time. Anyway I really don’t wanna annoy you guys with my self pity blah 🙈 but I guess I just wanted to let everyone out there know, who is lonely right now and maybe as afraid as I am, it is going to be okay! I send you all my love 💕



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/133301726734
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/133302667912
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario