domingo, 23 de octubre de 2016

skinnyonlowcarb: I just discovered Laura @cookathomemom and...



skinnyonlowcarb:

I just discovered Laura @cookathomemom and thought you would like her too! She lives near me!

She calls this dish #shakshuka but I call mine #eggs in purgatory and you can find my version from the link in my bio. I make all sorts of variations too depending on what I happen to have in the house. I can’t wait to try this combination out! Thanks Laura! Now everyone please go show her some ❤❤❤ and give her a follow‼

・・・
Shakshuka Sunday! Is that a thing? It should be. // Leftover chunky tomato sauce mixed with a bunch of chopped bell and hot peppers, onions, cumin and paprika, a biiiiig bunch of kale and a few eggs poached right in the middle.

#feedfeed @thefeedfeed #cookclean #shakshuka #foodblogfeed #repost



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/152203584909
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/152203733207
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario