Mint is also said and in many cases proven to:
* Relieve symptoms of indigestion, heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome by relaxing the muscles in and around the intestine.
* Act as a powerful antioxidant, protecting the body against the formation of cancerous cells.
* Inhibit the growth of many different types of bacteria and fungus.
* Ease and unblock the breathing and respiratory passages and airways.
* Relieves the symptoms of colds and flu.
* Mint can help with nasal allergies.
* It can relieve congestion, head colds and headaches.
* Act as a mild sedative and has calming properties.
* Relieve minor aches and pains such as muscle cramps and sprains.
* Combat bad breath.
* Provides a cooling sensation to the skin and can help to treat minor burns, itching and skin irritations.
* Mint is a very good cleanser for the blood.
* Mint tea can help clear up skin disorders such as acne.
* This herb is filled with many vitamins.
* It contains carotene, the pigment which is part of Vitamin B complex family.
* It also contains good amounts of Thiamine.
* Riboflavin, essential for many biological functions in body, is also present in Mint.
* Niacin and Folic acid are also present.
* Minerals present in mint include: Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, magnesium and manganese, Selenium and fluoride.
So what are you waiting for? Get drinking your way to health.
from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/153496120309
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/153496240142