lunes, 27 de febrero de 2017

vitalityandmore:So what do you get when you cross banana and...



vitalityandmore:

So what do you get when you cross banana and lychees together? A #rawvegan tropical 🍌🍌 cheesecake of-course! My husband loves lychees and when I saw the gorgeous Jess @mindful_moose create something with lychees I got inspired to do the same for him. Recipe will be in my comments below later on…I would love to dedicate this post to Sam @sobeautifullyreal for her #samscakeoff and congratulate her on her amazing book, she’s the queen of all cheesecakes here on insta, hope you like it Sam 🌟🌟🌟 xox
:
:
:
I usually don’t work on a Friday and enjoy spending time in the kitchen but instead today I went for a walk in the sunshine, took a book with me, sat and had a coffee, ☕️read a little, had some quiet time for myself, and then had some delicious pea falafels for lunch, it was a proper lunch date with myself ❤how was your Friday? Do you make a conscious effort to have quality time with yourself? It’s my way of evolving and practicing self-love. So much to be grateful for and even more love and gratitude for the feature of my falafel bowl over @bestofvegan totally blown away by all the positive energy and love 💛💛🙏🏻🙏🏻and to @healthycuisines also for the share of my famous (well I call it famous since it’s been shared so many times here 🙊) berry and cherry spread thanks again everyone and welcome my new friends ❤❤❤ Happy Friday and weekend, lots of love and light to you all, I’m making a conscious effort to take a break from insta for the weekends, so I’ll catch you all on Monday, 🙌🏻🙌🏻😘😘
:
:
#cheesecake #chocolate #vitalityandmore #feedfeed #feedfeedvegan #ahealthynut #vegancommunity #healthtreatsfeature #onthetable #vscofood #foodstyling #foodshare #beautifulcuisines #huffposttase #onthetable #yuminthetumrepost #letscookvegan #bestofvegan #glutenfree #gloobyfood #thrivemags #buzzfeast #plantbased #nourish #ahealthynut #wholefoods #foods4thought #eattheworld



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://www.beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.com/post/157812558718
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/157812808467
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario