* 50 gr. / 1.7 oz. semi-sweet chocolate 60 to 70% cocoa
* 150 gr. / 5 oz. tahini paste
* 40 gr. 1.5 oz. sesame oil
* 70 gr. / 2.5 oz. honey
* 50 gr. / 1.7 oz. butter
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in microwave as follows.
- Place the pieces in the glass bowl and put for 30 seconds. Remove and mix.
- Repeat this procedure just until chocolate has melted completely.
- In another bowl mix tahini with the sesame oil.
- Add the honey and the melted chocolate and mix again to incorporate.
- Add the butter and mix well so there are no lumps.
- Put in a small vase in cool place and use it as a spread on toasted bread, or on waffles, pancakes, crepes etc.
Recipe adapted from Stelios Parliaros
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/141720466141
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/141720582392