GRANOLA WITH CHOCOLATE TAHINI & NUTS
*2 cups oats
*1 ½ cups mixed nuts ( almonds, hazelnuts)
*1 Tb flax seeds
*1 Tbsp chia seeds
*½ cup dried cranberries
*½ tsp cinnamon
*¼ tsp salt
*6 Tbs chocolate tahini
*2 Tbsp honey
*2 ½ Tbs coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 150 C. / 300 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender pulse the nuts until they are broken down to the size you want.
- Place nuts in a big bowl and toss with seeds , oats and cinnamon.
- In a small pot over low heat the coconut oil , tahini and honey. Turn off the heat and whisk in the salt until smooth.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- During the cooking time, remove the mixture every 15 minutes and stir well.
- With 5 minutes cooking time remaining, add the dried cranberries and stir to combine.
- Let the granola cool on the tray, break it up into clumps and store in an airtight container.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/141840976216
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/141841418272