Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds
*2 cups almonds
*200g/7oz semisweet chocolate
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Stir the almonds into the chocolate, making sure to coat each one. Using a fork, lift the almonds out of the chocolate one by one or only a couple at a time , gently tap the fork against the side of the bowl to release excess chocolate, and place onto prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining almonds.
- Sprinkle almonds with a little sea salt then refrigerate until completely set.
- Store chocolate covered almonds in the refrigerator.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/144363975771
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/144364221957