domingo, 29 de mayo de 2016

radiantplantlife: Atomic Tangerine Bowl 🍊🍨💫🍊🍨 For the base I...



radiantplantlife:

Atomic Tangerine Bowl 🍊🍨💫🍊🍨 For the base I blended fro nanas, fro tangerines and orange drops. Served with homemade tangerine sorbetto, coconut shreds, dried tangerine wedges, cashew rawnola, dragon fruit balls and vegan white choc chips. Bursting with flavor! Orange theme continues… ✘



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/145138916924
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/145139049862
via IFTTT

1 comentario:

  1. Hi,
    The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one.New Year Resolutions Quotes I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
    Thanks

    ResponderEliminar