viernes, 27 de mayo de 2016

vitalityandmore: This was my brunch today beautiful friends - ...



vitalityandmore:

This was my brunch today beautiful friends - a big strawberry smoothie bowl full of anti-oxidant goodness: chia seeds, pomegranate, pistachio, strawberries, coconut & goji berries ❤️❤️❤️



To make this you will need:
1 cup fresh or frozen organic strawberries
½ cup organic activated almond milk
1 tbsp psyllium husk (high in fiber and helps make the texture a little creamy & filling) blend together and decorate as you like 😋😋



My mantra today is “Live, Laugh, Love and most importantly - Learn to let go”… • • • On another note - I would like to enter this in to Geraldine’s @eatwithfingers 10K celebration #shareloveback - I love her positive energy and vibration when I see her post. I have only just recently followed her page and if you haven’t met her yet please go and say hello 🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/145000068394
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/145000335252
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario