Summer Rolls with Peanut Butter Dippong Sauce by @all.you.need.is.plants 💖
15 rice paper sheets
150g rice noodles
50g peanut butter
2-3 tbsp soy sauce
2-3 tbsp coconut milk
1. Julienne the carrots and cucumber. Cut avocado, mango, strawberries and tomatoes into slices.
2. Prepare a large bowl of hot water to soften rice noodles in. Leave them in the bowl until soft (1-2min), drain and use the hot water for softening the papers.
Working one at a time, submerge rice paper into hot water (be careful!) for about 5-10 seconds, or until it is just starting to soften.
3. Place a small bed of spinach and coriander leaves in the middle of the softened rice paper or the things you want to see from the outside, and then top with small amounts of the other ingredients - be creative with the combinations!
4. Roll rice paper roll up, egg-roll style. (Bottom up, sides in, and roll to close).
5. For the sauce combine peanut butter, coconut milk and soy sauce in a bowl. Enjoy! #letscookvegan
from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/148117703789
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/148118268617