Chia Pudding with Blueberry Purée by @rachels.fit.kitchen 💙
Recipe: (serves 1)
¼ cup chia seeds
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or plant milk of choice)
2 tsp maple syrup
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Edible flowers and fresh blueberries to serve
1. Add chia seeds, plant milk and 1 tsp maple syrup into a bowl. Whisk well to remove any clumps.
2. Cover chia mixture and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours3. Add blueberries, 1 tsp maple syrup and a splash (around 1 tbsp) of water or fruit juice to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
4. Whisk chia pudding well before serving to remove any lumps and to ensure a smooth consistency.
5. Layer chia pudding and blueberry purée in a glass.
6. Top with fresh blueberries and edible flowers.
from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://www.beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.com/post/156477759254
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/156477888222