How To Make Swedish Cream Bun Cake Recipe -:
25 g yeast
1 ¼ cups milk, lukewarm
½ cup granulated sugar
1 pinch of salt
½ tsp cardamom seeds, mort put
50 g butter, unsalted
4-5 cups flour
150 g almond paste
2-3 tablespoons milk
4-5 dl cream
1. Crumble the yeast into a bowl. Add milk and stir until the yeast is dissolved. Add the eggs, granulated sugar, salt, cardamom, butter and flour, a little at a time. Mix everything together into a smooth dough and knead it vigorously for a few minutes. Let the dough rise under a cloth for 50-60 minutes.
2. Lubricate the edge of the springform, about 24 cm in diameter. Clip on a parchment paper in the bottom and cut off the edges that stand out. Buttoning up the form again.
3. Kneading the dough through and form it into a ball. Push the ball on the paper-covered bottom. Cut dough into 8 or 12 wedges, depending on how large rolls you want. Let the dough rise under a cloth for about 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 230 degrees.
4. Brush the dough with beaten egg. Semmeltårtan Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool completely in the mold.
5. Cut apart semla in the joints and cut off a lock on each piece. Scoop out a hollow in the lower part of each piece.
6. Mix the almond paste and milk into a sticky mass and add a dollop of each hole.
7. Whip the cream and spread it over the bottom. Add the lids. Dust with icing sugar before serving.
from An Adventure with Food http://adenoffood.tumblr.com/post/160481900047
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/160481922157