Chocolate Caramel Eclair Cake
* 1 cup water
* ½ cup butter
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 4 large eggs
* 250 gr/8,8oz cream cheese, softened
* 1 box (140 gr/5oz) vanilla instant pudding
* 226 gr/7oz homemade whipped cream
* Chocolate Chips
* Caramel Syrup
* Preheat oven to 160 C. Lightly grease a glass baking pan.
* For the Eclair Crust: In a medium saucepan, melt butter in water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in flour. Mix in one egg at a time, mixing completely before adding another egg. Spread mixture into pan, covering the bottom and sides evenly.
* Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
* Remove from oven and let cool (don’t touch or push bubbles down).
* For the Filling: Whip cream cheese in a medium bowl.
* In separate bowl make vanilla pudding, according to package directions, and put in the fridge until set.
* Slowly add pudding to cream cheese, mixing until there are no lumps. Let cool in fridge.
* When the crust is completely cooled, pour filling in. Top with layer of whipped cream.
* Drizzle with caramel syrup and top with Chocolate chips.
Slightly adapted from 👉🏻the-girl-who-ate-everything
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/140793934351
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/140794123007