martes, 8 de marzo de 2016

emilythebanana: Spent my first two days of 2016 eating oreos,...



emilythebanana:

Spent my first two days of 2016 eating oreos, biscuits, chocolate, cookies, candy, red bean buns, tangyuan and all sorts of other junk and while that was fun and all, i have seriously missed my big fruit bowls๐ŸŒ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‰ Today’s fruit feast includes 2 oranges, 1 papaya, 2 kiwis, 2 small bananas, squeeze of pasionfruit and coconut, some frozen raspberries and 1 aussie mango (these r the best mangos ive ever had omf i finally understand this aus obsession)๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ™„ Though I don’t show it here, I do eat tremendous amounts of ‘unhealthy’ vegan foods (especially with the holidays and all) but I haven’t been stressing at all over it and have been enjoying every single bite. No guilt as long as its vegan!๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/140688235004
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/140688627202
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario