WILD GREENS PIE
-8 Sheets homemade phyllo bough -300 gr/15,5oz spinach, chopped
-300 gr/15,5oz dandelion greens, chopped
-200 gr/7oz mustard greens, chopped
-1 cup scallions, chopped -½ cup Fresh parsley, chopped -½ cup Olive oil + 2-3 tbsp for brushing
-1 tsp salt
- Chop greens and scallions into bite size pieces.
- Salt mustard greens and dandelions well, allow to sit for 20 minutes and rinse well.
- Finely chop dill and parsley.
- Heat olive oil on low in high sided pan or pot. Add scallions and cook until just tender. Add dill, parsley and salt and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped greens and cook gently for approx 10 minutes or until the greens are wilted down to about a third of their original amount.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Lay 1 sheet of phyllo dough in prepared baking pan, and brush lightly with» «olive oil.
- Lay another sheet of phyllo dough on top, brush with olive oil, and repeat process with two more sheets of phyllo.
- The sheets will overlap the pan.
- Spread mixture into pan and fold overhanging dough over filling. Brush with oil, then layer remaining 4 sheets of phyllo dough, brushing each with oil.
- Tuck overhanging dough into pan to seal filling. Bake in preheated oven , 180 C, for 50 min , until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve while hot.»
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/140746584226
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/140747023437