GREEK YOGURT PINEAPPLE ICEBOX CAKE
- 12 ladyfingers (savoiardi)
- 1 can Crushed Pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1 pkg. pineapple jello
- 1 Kg / 35,2 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 220 gr/ 7,7 oz whipped cream + ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- Prepare jelly according to the instructions of the packet
- Place the jelly into the refrigerator until it has stabilized slightly
- With a spoon mix slightly jelly with yogurt.
- Drain juice from pineapples and fold pineapples into yogurt mixture.
- Dip ladyfingers briefly in pineapple juice and arrange them in the bottom of a dish.
- Spread mixture over the ladyfingers.
- With a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the cream and sugar, until it just holds, stiff peaks.
- Top with whipped cream and Garnish with ladyfingers crumbs.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/140406769506
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/140407670682