What You Need
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (½ of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4-½ cups (½ of 30-oz. pkg.) ORE-IDA Potatoes O’Brien, thawed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Maple Bacon, crumbled
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Line 9-inch pie plate with pie crust; seal and flute edge.
- Mix eggs, milk, sour cream and pepper in large bowl until blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
from An Adventure with Food http://adenoffood.tumblr.com/post/141205318677
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/141205425932