- 1 lb. frozen shredded hash browns, defrosted
- 6 large eggs
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 6 strips bacon
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine hash browns, 2 eggs, and ½ cup cheddar and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a baking sheet or pizza pan with cooking spray and add hash brown mixture. Using your hands, pat mixture into a circular crust.
- Bake until golden, 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Drain, then crumble.
- Top baked crust with remaining 1 ½ cups cheese and crack remaining 4 eggs on top. Scatter with crumbled bacon and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Bake until egg whites are set but yolks are runny, 15 minutes. (If you prefer a less runny yolk, bake 18 to 20 minutes.)
- Garnish with chives, slice, and serve.
from An Adventure with Food http://adenoffood.tumblr.com/post/159417555915
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/159417656317