viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2016

vitalityandmore: Hope your Sunday is as beautiful as this fruit...



vitalityandmore:

Hope your Sunday is as beautiful as this fruit platter we grazed on yesterday ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› Lots of love and vitality to you all. A xoxo
.
.
.
.
P.S. My Rose quartz bracelet has a little feature here that I wear everyday alongside my @suesensi bracelet with the turquoise as this is my birthstone color and my favorite color…Did you know that the “Rose Quartz” symbolizes the heart chakra ❤️ and supports the heart in healing from trauma/disease as well as promotes love, gentleness, emotional healing, release of stress and uniting with the Devine. Many years ago when I was very unwell with fluid around my heart, pericarditis - (the onset of my auto-immune condition) I wasn’t aware of the chakra system and how these stones can be of such a healing nature, I now feel so grateful to my health and wellbeing through my whole awakening and journey to wellness ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Do you follow the chakra system? Do you have any healing stones that you wear or keep in your space? ❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
#chasinglight #thechalkboardeats #healthyandhappy #fruit #veganfoodshare #vegansofig #huffposttaste #gratitude #wellness #chakra #feedfeed #beautifulcuisines #gloobyfood #bloggerstyle #thatsdarling #mycommontable #eattherainbow #foodstyling #foodshare #foodphotography #organicliving #organicfood #cleaneats #f52grams #vscofood #buzzfeedfood #plantbased #ahealthynut #foods4thought #healthyfood @thefeedfeed @beautifulcuisines @glamour.queen_ @food52



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/150487141754
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/150487204637
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario