martes, 13 de septiembre de 2016

vitalityandmore: Last night’s dinner and leftovers is making...



vitalityandmore:

Last night’s dinner and leftovers is making the perfect lunch today…eat the rainbow all organic & plant based goodness - vegan & gluten free 💚💚💚
.
.
.
Did you see me cooking these on my story? They are my version of zucchini and corn falafels I will write down the recipe a little later on, basically I just mixed everything together and then added a cup of raw chickpeas (which I blended into chickpea flour) to give them extra crunch and call them a falafel 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼🙈🙈🙈
.
.
.
On another note my lemon bliss balls have been featured @thefeedfeed and @vitamix page I will put the link in my bio, much love and gratitude to Julie and all the team for the wonderful work they do to bring all us foodies together ❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
#beautifulcuisines #feedfeed #glutenfree #healthyeating #healthylifestyle #veganfood #vegansofig #letscookvegan #bestofvegan #foodstyling #foodshare #foodphotography #yuminthetumrepost #wholefoods #plantbased #nourish #coloryourplate #falafel #nom #eattheworld #huffposttaste #foodie_features #foodblogger #organicfood #cleaneating #todayfood #wellbeing #healthyfood #healthtreatsfeature #mycommontable #heresmyfood @thefeedfeed @thefeedfeed.vegan @beautifulcuisines @letscookvegan @bestofvegan @vegancommunity @huffposttaste



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/150363361079
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/150363704162
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario