viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

chocolateshouldbeillegal: Day 1 breakfast menu : 2 eggs/ 100g of...



chocolateshouldbeillegal:

Day 1 breakfast menu : 2 eggs/ 100g of oatmeal / 1 glass of orange juice /50g of cottage cheese

Yes, I kind of edited the menu a bit because I had no eggs in the fridge, no orange juice and I don’t like cheese… So I replaced the eggs with 150g of frozen mangos that were melting in the hot oatmeal and as for the cottage cheese I just replaced it with some chia seeds.

Even though I ate less than required, I couldn’t even finish the bowl! (I am very bad at cooking oatmeal…yes…“SHAME!”  But oh well, this is a vegan version of my diet, which I’m glad happened anyways)

I didn’t have a second breakfast, I don’t have anything left in the fridge!! such a genius. Instead I worked out for about 25min!



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/154545191147
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/154545237317
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario