- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 ½ Cups Milk
- 12 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 16 ounces elbow Macaroni
- Put All ingredients into the Crock Pot, EXCEPT the 1 pound bag of Macaroni noodles!
- Leave on Low for an hour. After 1 hour, stir the sauce in crock pot.
- Make Macaroni & then Drain after sauce has been “crock potting” for about an hour.
- Add Cooked Macaroni to sauce after drained.
- Add any extras you would like. Ham, Bacon, etc.
- Cook on LOW another 45 minutes
- Feeds approximately 6-8
from An Adventure with Food http://adenoffood.tumblr.com/post/136333947639
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/136334235067