BLUEBERRY GLAZED BUNDT CAKE
* 350gr/12,3oz all-purpose flour, sifted
* 1½ tsp baking powder
* ¼ tsp salt
* 2 cups granulated sugar
* 3 eggs, room temperature
* 1.½ cups buttermilk
* 1 cup safflower oil or butter
* 2 cups blueberries
Glaze: 1 cup icing sugar + 2-3 tbsp milk. + lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 150 C / 300 F. Butter a bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. Place oil and sugar in a stand mixer bowl . Beat on medium high until mixture is blended.
4. Add the eggs, milk and the flour mixture. Beat mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
5. Fold in the blueberries.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour.
7. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack, then turn it out from the pan and let it cool completely. Drizzle with the glaze.
Make the glaze: Whisk ingredient together in a small bowl
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/141264925536
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/141265426362