CHOCOLATE YOGURT LOAF CAKE
* 400gr/14oz all-purpose flour, sifted
* 1½ tsp baking powder
* ¼ tsp salt
* 2 cups granulated sugar
* 3 eggs, room temperature
* 1 cup Greek yogurt
* ½ cup milk
* 1 cup safflower oil or butter
* ½ cup cocoa powder
* 2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks, divided
1. Preheat oven to 150 C / 300 F. Butter a loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. Place oil and sugar in a stand mixer bowl . Beat on medium high until mixture is blended. Add the eggs, yogurt, milk and the flour mixture.
4. Beat mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
5. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chunks. Pour mixture into loaf pan
6. Bake for about 1 hour. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack, then turn it out from the pan and let it cool completely.
7. Melt the remaining chocolate chunks separately in pan over barely simmering water, then use a spoon to drizzle over the cake. Leave to set before slicing.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/139777644871
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/139777799317