MEDITERRANEAN ROAST VEGETABLES
* ½ cup Extra Virgin olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 onions, chopped
* 6-8 potatoes
* 4 zucchini
* 4 eggplant
* 2 cups white button mushrooms, scrubbed and stems trimmed
* 2 large red bell peppers
* 1 ½ cup fresh Tomato, grated
* 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
* Fresh parsley, chopped
* Salt & Pepper to taste
* Preheat oven to 200°C.
* in a small bowl mix the olive oil and garlic. Set aside.
* Cut all the vegetables into medium sized pieces. Place them in a baking pan.
* Add the parsley and grated tomato. Season with salt and pepper.
* Pour olive oil over vegetables, Mix well and add the warm water.
* Bake until crisp- tender, about 30 minutes.
* Serve with Greek feta .
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/139930196776
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/139930771067