1. It’s as easy as it looks. First lay 5 strips of bacon on a cutting board.
2. Make a sandwich with two pieces of bread and all the cheese your heart desires, then lay it at one end of the bacon strips.
4. Lay down another 5 strips of bacon.
Your doctor will agree that this sandwich will change you, but her reasoning may be less positive than ours.
5. Wrap again. These bacon strips should be perpendicular to the first five.
6. Sear both sides in a pan over medium heat. It’ll take 5-7 minutes per side.
You can also crisp the four edges by standing the grilled cheese up on its side for about 30 seconds per edge, after both sides are crispy.
7. Cut with a sharp knife. Admire that cheese bridge.
from An Adventure with Food http://adenoffood.tumblr.com/post/139667728129
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/139668138352