CAULIFLOWER CRUST PIZZA WITH PESTO By @FoodByMaria
5 cups chopped cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
2 chia eggs (2 tbsp chia, 5 tbsp warm water), or ½ cup egg whites
3 tbsp. grated vegan parmesan cheese
¼ cup parsely
½ tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. salt
½ cup pesto
finely chopped red beets (raw)
- use as much or as little of these topping ingredients as you like! experiment, and use what you know you like!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Steam cauliflower (chopped), for 10 minutes.
4. Once steamed, set aside, and cool.
5. Make your chia eggs, combine both ingredients, and let it sit for 5 minutes.
6. Now add cauliflower to a food processor, and pulse, in batches if needed till you reach a course,
7. “wet” bread crumb like consistency.
8. Now add the cauliflower to a large bowl, and add the remaining crust ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
9. Now transfer the mixture onto the parchment paper and begin to form a crush using your hards. The crust should be about ¼inch thick, but do what you like!!
10. Bake until brown and golden should be about 35 minutes.
OMG!!! That looks soooooo DELICIOUS!
from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/140135436079
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/140135782632