Everything you’ll need
- 3 ounces of pasta
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground coarse black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Pecorino cheese
- Olive oil
Chef Mirarchi’s Recipe
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil and season with salt.
- Cook the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, toast the black pepper in oil in a sauté pan until fragrant.
- Ladle 4 ounces (two small ladles full) of pasta water to stop the cooking.
- Keep the heat off until the pasta is done.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the sauté pan.
- Turn the heat on medium high and slowly sprinkle in the Pecorino cheese.
- Toss the pasta while you add the cheese to emulsify.
- Serve immediately, top with some freshly grated cheese and a few cracks of pepper.
from An Adventure with Food http://adenoffood.tumblr.com/post/159004203246
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/159004350287