domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

linasaber: Tastes like a thin mint but with a whole lotta...



linasaber:

Tastes like a thin mint but with a whole lotta coconut cream. 🍫🍃🍦💦 This was just too easy to make and tastes heavenly! I blended • 1 can coconut milk (chilled for 10 mins), • 1 scoop of coconut cream, • 1 cup meat of a young coconut, • ½ tsp. peppermint oil and a • pinch of spirulina (can’t even taste it, just for the color, oh and it doesn’t hurt that its loaded with antioxidants too!) I like it like this, but to make it sweeter add maple syrup. That’s it! ⚡️ Blitz away in the blender until nice n’ creamy, then pour it in an ice cube tray. Freeze overnight or 6 hours, pop the cubes in your blender, blend away, scoop, and shred some raw vegan chocolate of your choice! That’s all! – Too good!

🌟 Got a lot of messages about which coconut cream I use and what in the world is that? I’ve just shared 2 that I use in my IG story, and that are currently in my pantry. There are a couple more that use, I’ll share when I buy them. Coconut cream is not to be confused with canned coconut milk, it much dense and you only need a little in a recipe to get the job done vs. canned coconut milk. I love to use it because it makes nicecream fluffy and prevents the icy texture from forming. But here’s the thing you could totally use canned coconut milk, it’ll still work - you’ll just need to use more of it because its lighter in texture and you’ll need to remove all the water and scoop out the cream. Will be shooting detailed vids to show ya how to make these nicecreams with because they are frankly so easy to make and you don’t need a hella expansive ice cream machine or to cook it to make a fluffy soft texture happen! For now all my fluffy nicecream making secrets are in my new ebook, link in bio! Have a beautiful Sunday!



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://www.beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.com/post/158313749234
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/158313979907
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario