domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

thecakeculture: Yesterday, something amazing caught my eye....















thecakeculture:

Yesterday, something amazing caught my eye. Something blue. Something plastic. Something I had been wanting for ages - a popsicle set!

I bought 5 tubs of Chobani, just so I could get the pop set. Umm… Honestly, did I really need an excuse to buy Chobani? Not really, but I got a pop set for doing what I normally do anyway.

It was the first thing I did when I got home, make cho pops. Specifically, blueberry and banana cho pops. And it was the first thing I ate in the morning.

Verdict? They turned out ah-mazing!

Hey, cute and blue cho pop set! I foresee a long and healthy relationship with you. Whaddaya say we make more cho pop babies together in the future?

Blueberry Banana CHO Pops!

2 170g Chobani yogurt tubs (I used 1 blueberry & 1 plain)
½ cup frozen blueberries
1 ripe banana
¼ cup honey

My original mixture made enough for an extra pop. I’d half the amount of blueberries next time, which I’ve included the adjustment in the recipe. Or… you can do away with the extra cho pop mixture like I did - down my hatch!

  1. Combine all ingredients into a blender. 
  2. Pour mixture into the moulds, and make sure to leave 0.5cm space from the top.
  3. Freeze!


from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://www.beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.com/post/158320272429
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/158320440037
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario