Baked Apple Chips
* 2-3 Apples, washed and dried
* 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 100 C/ 225°F
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Using a mandoline slice the apples evenly.
4. Lay the apple slices onto the lined baking sheet.
5. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together
6. Sprinkle both sides of the slices liberally with the cinnamon sugar.
7. Bake for 45 minutes. Flip the apple slices over and bake for another 45 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
8. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the apple chips to cool on the pan.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/138406202916
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/138406599172