martes, 26 de enero de 2016

highonfruit: I’ve had such a nice fruitarian day today. I...



highonfruit:

I’ve had such a nice fruitarian day today. I really love fruitarian days, I love the energy and how good fruit makes me feel!! I had melons for breakfast, mangoes for lunch, heaps of cherries and raspberry nicecream for dinner. My beautiful friend @morerawfood gave me the cherries and made my day yesterday💖💖By the way I’m on snapchat too and my user name is highonfruit🌺#gofruityourself #fruit#fruitarian #801010 #811rv #healthy #rt4 #rawtill4#freeleethebananagirl #vegan #frugivore #rawvegan#cleaneats #fitfam #fitspo #poweredbyplants#veganfoodshare #healthiswealth #bananagirldiet#nicecream #carbthefuckup #greens #811 #fullyraw #icecream (ved highonfruit.tumblr.com)



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/138116364614
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/138117078077
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario