Rosemary-Garlic Smashed Potatoes
* 500gr/1 pound small potatoes, washed
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* 2 cloves garlic minced
* 2 Tbsp. chopped rosemary
* Preheat oven to 200 C/400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
* Fill a large stockpot with water and bring it to a boil. Add potatoes and boil for 10-12 minutes. Drain.
* Transfer to baking sheet and use the bottom of a glass to lightly flatten the potatoes - you want the skin to break.
* Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cook for 25-30 minutes. After the first 20 minutes, sprinkle the garlic and rosemary on the potatoes and return to the oven. When done, the potatoes should be golden on the outside and the skin should be crispy.
Adapted from: Baked in
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/138273676961
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/138274028517