CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE
* 300 ml (1¼ cup) milk
* 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
* 1½ tablespoon granulated sugar
* 1½ tablespoon cornstarch, sifted
* Toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips
1. Warm the milk in the microwave.
2. In a medium saucepan, sift together the cocoa powder, sugar cornstarch.
3. Add 60 ml (¼ cup) of milk and whisk until well combined and smooth.
4. Add the remaining milk and stir well.
5. Place the saucepan on medium heat and whisk constantly, for about 4-5 minutes or until the mixture starts to boil and it reaches the desired thickness.
6. Remove from heat and pour into two mugs.
7. Top with whipped cream and other desired toppings.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/138723572906
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/138723815647