- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 ounces popcorn kernels
- ½ teaspoon popcorn salt*
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Put the oil, popcorn and salt in a 6-quart metal mixing bowl. Cover with heavy-duty aluminum foil and poke 10 slits in the top with a knife.
- Place the bowl over medium heat and shake constantly using tongs to hold the bowl. Continue shaking until the popcorn finishes popping, about 3 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and carefully remove the foil. Stir in any salt that is on the side of the bowl.
- Melt the butter in a microwave oven. Slowly drizzle it over the popcorn while spinning the bowl. Serve immediately.
from An Adventure with Food http://adenoffood.tumblr.com/post/139177894051
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/139181651747