- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, preferably Dutch process
- 2 ½ cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon fine-grain salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch (or more to taste) ground cayenne pepper*, optional
- Hot milk or water to serve
- Combine the confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, milk powder, salt, cornstarch and cayenne in a large airtight container. Secure the lid and shake vigorously to combine, and remember to shake prior to every extraction.
- To serve: Place 2 tablespoons of the mix in a mug and add about 2 fluid ounces hot water or milk. Stir to combine. Fill the mug with more hot water or milk and enjoy.
from An Adventure with Food http://adenoffood.tumblr.com/post/138932543721
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/138933513462