GREEK POTATO STEW WITH SAUSAGE
* 2/3 cup of olive oil
* 1 onion, diced
* 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
* 1 Kg/ 2,2 pounds of potatoes, peeled and cut in large chunks
* 4 smoked sausages, sliced
* 1 cup of grated fresh tomatoes
* ½ tbsp of tomato paste
* fresh parsley, finely chopped for garnish
* 2 tsp of salt
* ½ tsp of pepper
* 6-8 cups of warm water
Sauté the onion and garlic in hot olive oil.
When the onion is very soft stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, sausages salt, and pepper.
Cover with warm water, stirring continuously.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook for 30 to 40 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and Serve with feta cheese, and crusty bread.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/139352064911
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/139352094122