VEAL WITH LEMON GARLIC SAUCE
* 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
* 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
* 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
* 600 gr/21oz Veal scallops
* 3 tbsp olive oil
* 2 tsp butter
* 1 clove(s) (medium) garlic clove(s), minced
* ¼ cup(s) fat free chicken broth
* 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
* 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
* Mix together flour, salt and pepper on a large plate. Dredge veal in flour, coating both sides and patting off any excess.
* In a a large, nonstick skillet heat olive oil and Sauté veal on both sides until nicely browned and firm, about 2 minutes per side ,remove and set aside.
* Add butter and garlic to pan and toss over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Whisk in lemon juice and broth; bring to a simmer.
* Return veal to pan, along with any accumulated juices, just long enough to reheat, about 2 to 3 minutes. Place veal on dinner plates, top each with ¼ of sauce, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/138854734671
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/138855072007