martes, 26 de abril de 2016

tango-mango: I am happy to say that we have so much fresh,...


shrimp lettuce wrap about to be consumed


shrimp lettuce wrap


Mmm, there’s my favorite Asian dipping sauce

tango-mango:

I am happy to say that we have so much fresh, tender Bibb lettuce growing in our garden, I can use it in abundance at every meal. The beautiful shape of the leaf with its edges curled upward creates a natural cup to fill with shrimp, tuna salad, stir-fry, or anything else you can think of. Tomorrow the leaves will be torn and used in a Bibb lettuce salad with creamy parmesan dressing and parmesan tuiles. Today I filled the leaves with rice noodles, fresh basil, cilantro, cucumber, a few shreds of carrot, shrimp, and chopped peanuts. We dipped these amazing wraps in my favorite Asian dipping sauce.

Stay tuned – more Bibb lettuce to come in the next few days.



from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.tumblr.com/post/143419412474
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/143419747447
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario