* 1½ cups Greek yogurt
* 1 large banana, mashed
* 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds with mixed berries
* 1 cup vanilla almond granola
* 1 tbsp honey
* In the bowl of your mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the banana on medium until mashed and smooth.
* Add in yogurt , flaxseeds and honey. Continue mixing until blended. Add the granola and stir by hand to avoid crushing it.
* Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze until firm.
* Run under warm water to separate Popsicle from mold and serve
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/143009348011
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/143009772967