GREEK YOGURT CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup Greek yogurt
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* 3 ripe bananas, mashed
* 1 cup white sugar
* ½ cup brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* ⅓ cup cocoa
* 1¾ cup flour, sifted
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* ½ teaspoon salt
* ½ cup chocolate chips
* ½ cup sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 160 C.
2. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk and oil until well beaten together.
4. Add in mashed bananas, sugar and vanilla and mix well.
5. Sift in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and mix in nicely, do not over mix. Stir in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
6. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour, and a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/142986153141
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/142986716037