Chocolate Chia Pudding with Fresh Blueberries by @rachels.fit.kitchen 💙
¼ cup chia seeds
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1.5 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar (optional)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
½ cup fresh blueberries
1. Add chia seeds, almond milk, ½ tbsp maple syrup and 2 tbsp cocoa powder to a bowl. Whisk well to remove any clumps.
2. Cover chia mixture and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours.
3. Add remaining maple syrup and cocoa powder to a small bowl. Mix well (heat in the microwave for 30 seconds if desired). Set aside chocolate sauce.
4. Whisk chia pudding well before serving to remove any lumps and to ensure a smooth consistency.
5. Layer chia pudding with fresh blueberries and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
from Beautiful Pictures Of Healthy Food http://www.beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood.com/post/157898840265
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/157898971882