PEANUT BUTTER - CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE
- 400 g / 14oz flour, sifted - 1 tsp baking powder - 1 tsp vanilla extract - ½ tsp salt - 2 cups sugar - 1 cup unsalted butter - 3 eggs - 1.¼ cup milk
-½ cup creamy peanut butter
-1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 160 C/320 F. Coat a bundt pan with cooking spray.
* In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
* In an electric mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar for 1 minute.
* Add the eggs, and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes.
* Add the dry ingredients alternating with the milk, and beat until it becomes light and fluffy.
* Stir in chocolate chips.
* Pour into greased pan.
* Bake for 1 hour.
* Cool cake in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Invert the cake onto the rack and cool completely.
* Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into slices and serve.
from MY GREEKITCHEN http://mygreekitchen.tumblr.com/post/138531279681
from Tumblr http://0foodphotography.tumblr.com/post/138531683287